As a book worm myself I decided to compile a list of 10 things that us book worms love.
1. That new book smell, it's amazing! When you open a fresh book in a shop, stick your nose in and take a deep breath. Ahhhhh, perfect. (Also you may get funny looks from passers by but who cares, right?)
2. The feeling of a new book. When I have a brand new book in my hand I feel great, the book is pristine, no folded corners and its all smooth. Oooooooooo ahhh!
3. Placing an online book order. Yes going into a shop is nice but they may not always have every single book that you will ever need there. You want more, so you go online. 1000's of books to decided between... maybe adding one to the basket, or 10?
4. When you finally get to relax and read the book you have been thinking about all day. FINALLY getting to catch up on the characters you are so emotionally involved with, who may or may not be real, but WHO CARES???
5. Finding an older series of books and getting so heavily into the first book to discover it's left on a cliffhanger and you don't know how you will survive without knowing the ending, then realising the next book in the series is already out and you don't have to wait for the author to release another one! Hehehe.
6. When the book has an unexpected ending. oh my god, the feels. It's so good when the book doesn't go as you imagined. Sometimes it it so predictable as to how the book ends but when theres a sudden twist it's great... unless it goes the bad way, then that's not good.
7. Feeling like you are a character in the book, if it's a good book then it's so good to be able to escape reality and involve yourself in it, maybe you will meet new mystical creatures and discover some hidden treasure.
8. Finding new friends from your love of books. It's so nice to have someone to talk to about books and if you start reading the same book at the same tame you can fangirl about it together. Yay!
9. When your favourite author announces a new book... *HAPPY DANCE*
And finally number 10.
10. WHEN THERE IS A SALE ON BOOKS. How amazing for me (not so for my purse) all the books you have wanted to read, cheaper. You can't get better than that.
(Unless they're free...)
If you want to receive free eBooks every month and review them then head over to the ETA website (Linked Here) to sign up to our Book reviewers club!
I hope you enjoyed and could relate to this post.
Thank you so much for reading!!!